I started this blog to share favorite recipies and spice it up in the kitchen a bit. This has been a fun way to get my kids to try some new dishes, and we have also found some new family favorites. Feel free to post your family favorite recipies anytime. (Just don't forget to post on your scheduled week.) Keep in mind when picking out a new recipie to try to keep it a family friendly, fast and easy dish. And for those of you trying the meal please leave a comment about the dish...it is fun to read the feedback...the things your kids liked and didn't like, and what changes you would make to the recipies if any...I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have. Thanks for Sharing.
Meal Calander
post 2 days prior to
Your Wednesday Dinner :
July 28 Heather
August 4 Nicole
August 11 Monica
August 18 Angela
August 25 Dawn
Ok well Ladies, I am growing tired of the same old dinners week after week once again. Let's start this up again. Please let me know if you would like to participate...
No comments:
Post a Comment